The foundations to become a great Customer Success Manager in a tech company. A very well paid profession on the rise
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Have a better understanding of what your job as Customer Success Manager will be like
- Understand the fundamental principles of Customer Success. Which will be the foundation for your career as a CSM
- Be more prepared for a Customer Success Manager job interview (we will not cover interview skills, your will be more prepared for the interview because you will know about customer success)
- Show your interviewers that you are more knowledgeable about Customer Success than most of the people
- Get ready to start your new job with as a Customer Success Manager
Uzo Akotaobi, Director, Human Resources at Comcast, said:
“I took Gustavo’s course about Customer Success and found it to be the single most valuable resource I tapped into when pursuing a career in this space. The reason for that is because Gustavo was able to explain the science of customer success in such a way to where you could look at your own experience whether it was in Customer Success or not and find ways to translate it to a resume. This helped me tailor my resume to Customer Success jobs in ways I didn’t think to do otherwise. I can attest to the fact that after I took the course on Customer Success and revised my resume, recruiters responded more frequently. No joke! 3 different companies contacted me over the course of 3 weeks vs. NONE before. My background is in HR so I was looking at Customer Success roles in the HR technology space. Gustavo was easy to understand and the content was insightful. There is no silver bullet but if you take his course and really try to understand how your experience translates to Customer Success, there is no way you won’t benefit from this course. I know I did and I got the interviews and job OFFER to prove it! “
What is a Customer Success Manager?
In the digital age, tons of new jobs have sprung up. Most people think of computer programming, website design or software integration, but what about the human side? The Customer Success Manager is one such job.
To sum it up in one sentence: This job is simply helping customers accomplish their goals with the software or service they purchased.
For any business, client retention is huge. It costs a company way less to keep a customer than to acquire a new one, and even more costly is to try and win that customer back. That’s where this job comes in. If they have a complaint, you take care of it. If they succeed, you celebrate with them. You get to build long term relationships with the clients, and as the client’s needs adapt and change, you get to assist them in that process.
Benefits of working as a Customer Success Manager
Let’s start with Salary. According to Payscale the average salary for an Entry-Level Customer Success Manager is $59,619 per year, and $69,210 when you are past Entry-level and can reach into the 6 figure range for those who excel at this position.
More and more companies are seeing the incredible opportunities this type of job can provide. Startups and tech companies are leading the way, both big and small, and this field of work is only growing bigger.
And let’s not forget perks. Because a lot of these jobs are at tech and startup companies, often they have great employee benefits such as:
- Great health care coverage, and even gym memberships.
- Amazing offices, with plenty of recreational activities around.
- Often they will match your 401(K).
- Free snacks, free catered lunches every day… some even free beer.
- Happy hours or cocktail afternoons.
- Company trips, dinners, events.
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacations.
- Remote work.
- And of course: equity.
If you consider all of the benefits, the salary, and how dynamic this position is, it definitely makes sense to invest a few dollars in a course that will help you learn about and prepare for this growing job opportunity.
Enroll now, and I’ll see you on the inside.